Are you looking for Canon Lenses Reviews? Our experts found 39303 number of feedback online for "Canon Lenses" and shortlisted them. This suggestions is created for those looking for their ideal Canon Lenses. On selected products for the Best Canon Lenses you will see ratings. The rating matrix we have generated is based on user ratings found online. Take a look -
Comparison Chart for Best Canon Lenses
We’ve scanned 39303 reviews for you. If you are looking for the Canon Lenses than this review article may help you.
|1||Canon EF 75-300mm f/4-5.6 III Telephoto Zoom Lens||9.4||Buy From Amazon.com|
|2||Canon EF 100mm f/2.8L IS USM Macro Lens for Canon Digital SLR Cameras||9.4||Buy From Amazon.com|
|3||Canon EF 75-300mm f/4-5.6 III Telephoto Zoom Lens for Canon SLR Cameras||9||Buy From Amazon.com|
|4||Canon EF 75-300mm f/4-5.6 III Telephoto Zoom Lens with 2X Telephoto Lens||9||Buy From Amazon.com|
|5||Canon RF 100-500mm F4.5-7.1 L is USM Super-Telephoto Lens||9||Buy From Amazon.com|
|6||Canon RF35mm F1.8 IS Macro STM Lens||8.6||Buy From Amazon.com|
|7||Canon EF 24-70mm f/2.8L II USM Standard Zoom Lens||8.6||Buy From Amazon.com|
|8||Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 STM Lens||8.4||Buy From Amazon.com|
|9||Canon EF-S 24mm f/2.8 STM Lens||8.4||Buy From Amazon.com|
|10||Canon EF 50mm f/1.4 USM Standard and Medium Telephoto Lens for Canon SLR Cameras||8.4||Buy From Amazon.com|
Table Of Content:
- Canon EF 75-300mm f/4-5.6 III Telephoto Zoom Lens
- Canon EF 100mm f/2.8L IS USM Macro Lens for Canon Digital SLR Cameras, Lens Only
- Canon EF 75-300mm f/4-5.6 III Telephoto Zoom Lens for Canon SLR Cameras
- Canon EF 75-300mm f/4-5.6 III Telephoto Zoom Lens with 2X Telephoto Lens, HD Wide Angle Lens and Accessories...
- Canon RF 100-500mm F4.5-7.1 L is USM Super-Telephoto Lens
- Canon RF35mm F1.8 IS Macro STM Lens, Black
- Canon EF 24-70mm f/2.8L II USM Standard Zoom Lens
- Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 STM Lens
- Canon EF-S 24mm f/2.8 STM Lens
- Canon EF 50mm f/1.4 USM Standard and Medium Telephoto Lens for Canon SLR Cameras, Fixed
1. Canon EF 75-300mm f/4-5.6 III Telephoto Zoom Lens
- Focal Length & Maximum Aperture : 75-300mm 1:4-5.6
- Lens Construction : 13 elements in 9 groups
- Diagonal Angle of View : 32° 11′ – 8° 15′
- Focus Adjustment : Front group rotating extension system with Micromotor
- Closest Focusing Distance : 1.5m/ 4.9 ft.
2. Canon EF 100mm f/2.8L IS USM Macro Lens for Canon Digital SLR Cameras
- 100 millimeter focal length and 1:2.
- Lens construction consists of 15 elements in 12 groups
- 23.4-Degree diagonal angle of view
- Inner focusing system with USM and full-time manual focus option.
- 67 millimetre filter size. Filter Size: 58 millimetre. Lens hood: ET-73
- Compatible with 67 millimeter filters
- Canon’s first mid-telephoto macro “L” series lens to include Canon’s sophisticated Image Stabilization.
- Near-silent Ultrasonic focusing
- Enjoy life-size close-up capabilities without an adapter
3. Canon EF 75-300mm f/4-5.6 III Telephoto Zoom Lens for Canon SLR Cameras
4. Canon EF 75-300mm f/4-5.6 III Telephoto Zoom Lens with 2X Telephoto Lens
- This Photo4Less Top Value Lens Kit Includes: Canon Zoom Telephoto EF 75-300mm f/4.
- 58mm 2X Professional Telephoto Lens – High Definition 58mm Wide Angle Lens – 3 Piece Filter Kit (UV-CPL-FLD) 58mm – Lens Cap Holder – Vidpro Lens & Screen Cleaning Kit – Lens Pouch Medium (6 Inches).
- Lens Band Stop Zoom Creep for One Size Fits All Lens, Black – Photo 4 Less Camera and Lens Cleaning Cloth – 58mm Tulip Lens Hood.
- 75-300mm telephoto zoom lens with f/4-5.
- 4.9-foot closest focusing distance; 32- to 8-degree diagonal angle of view
5. Canon RF 100-500mm F4.5-7.1 L is USM Super-Telephoto Lens
- High Performance L-series versatile Super-Telephoto Zoom RF Lens.
- Optical Image Stabilization with up to 5 stops of Shake Correction.
- Three Image Stabilization Modes (Standard, Panning, and during exposure only) Provided for Creative Versatility.
- High Speed, Smooth and Quiet Auto Focus with Dual Nano USM.
- Minimum Focusing Distance of 3.0 ft. / 0.9 m
- Lens compatible with Canon Full Frame Mirrorless Cameras (EOS RP, EOS R, EOS R5, EOS R6)
6. Canon RF35mm F1.8 IS Macro STM Lens
- Compact macro Lens with 0.5x Magnification Ratio
- Minimum Focusing Distance of 0.56 ft. ; 0.17M
- Control Ring for direct setting changes
- Optical Image Stabilization at up to 5 Stops of shake Correction
- 12 pin Communication System
- Compatible with EOS R series cameras
- Mounting type: Canon RF
7. Canon EF 24-70mm f/2.8L II USM Standard Zoom Lens
- 24 70 millimetre focal length, 38.4 112 millimetre equivalent focal length on Canon APS C cameras
- 8 constant maximum aperture; F22 minimum, ring type ultrasonic type AF motor with full time manual focusing.
- 82 millimetre filters, closest focusing distance: 0.38 meter/1.25 feet
- Image Stabilization : No.
- Purchase this product between May 1, 2016 and July 30, 2016 and get 13 months of free damage protection from Canon.
8. Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 STM Lens
- 50 millimeter focal length and maximum aperture of f/1.8
- Great for portraits, action, and nighttime photography; Angle of view (horizontal, vertical, diagonal): 40º, 27º,46º.
- Minimum focusing distance of 1.15 feet (0.35 meter) and a maximum magnification of 0.21x
- Stepping motor (STM) delivers near silent, continuous move Servo AF for movies and smooth AF for stills.
- 80 millimetre effective focal length on APS C cameras, 50 millimetre on full frame cameras.
9. Canon EF-S 24mm f/2.8 STM Lens
- Wide angle lens for Canon APS C cameras (equivalent to 38 millimeter on a full frame camera)
- Focal length & maximum aperture: 24 millimeter 1:2.8, maximum magnification of x0.27
- Slimmest and lightest lens of the EF S series
- Circular aperture (7 blades) delivers beautiful, soft backgrounds
- Full time manual focus allows manual focus adjustment while in One Shot AF mode
- Minimum focusing distance of 0.16 meters /0.5 feet
- This product is compatible with all non full frame Canon EOS digital SLRs
10. Canon EF 50mm f/1.4 USM Standard and Medium Telephoto Lens for Canon SLR Cameras
- Standard focal length 50 millimeter lens is effective in a multitude of shooting situations and ideal for day-to-day shooting.
- Elements/Groups: 7/6, Diaphragm: Blades 8, Filter Thread: Font 58 millimeter.
- An f/1.4 maximum aperture provides clear imaging in low light situations and shallow depth of field
- Ultrasonic autofocus motor (USM) operation is fast, smooth and virtually silent
- 2 high-refraction lens elements and new Gaussian optics eliminate astigmatism and suppress astigmatic difference.
- This large aperture standard prime lens has superior peripheral brightness even at the maximum aperture.
- Lens construction: 8 elements in 6 groups, Filter size: 77 millimeter
- Optimized for Digital – super multi-layer coating minimizes flare and ghosting – a common problem of digital cameras.
- The optimum optical design and molded glass aspherical lens elements provide excellent correction for all types of aberrations, including coma aberration, resulting in superior optical performance.
- The Hypersonic Motor (HSM) ensures silent, high speed auto-focusing as well as full time manual focusing capability.
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Canon Lenses currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Canon Lenses based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Canon Lenses before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Canon Lenses they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Canon Lenses, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Canon Lenses before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Canon Lenses will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Canon Lenses if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Canon Lenses on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.