Are you looking for Compact Microwaves Reviews? Our experts found 66180 number of feedback online for "Compact Microwaves" and shortlisted them. This suggestions is created for those looking for their ideal Compact Microwaves. On selected products for the Best Compact Microwaves you will see ratings. The rating matrix we have generated is based on user ratings found online. Take a look -
Comparison Chart for Best Compact Microwaves
Our team scanned 66180 reviews before putting any suggestions for the Compact Microwaves in this article.
|1||Black+Decker EM720CB7 Digital Microwave Oven with Turntable Push-Button Door||9.4||Buy From Amazon.com|
|2||Amazon Basics Microwave, Small||9.4||Buy From Amazon.com|
|3||Galanz GLCMKA07RDR-07 Microwave Oven||9.2||Buy From Amazon.com|
|4||Cuisinart CMW-70 Stainless Steel Microwave Oven||9||Buy From Amazon.com|
|5||Panasonic Compact Microwave Oven with 1200 Watts of Cooking Power||8.6||Buy From Amazon.com|
|6||Toshiba ML2-EM09PA(BS) Microwave Oven with Smart Sensor||8.6||Buy From Amazon.com|
|7||Farberware Classic FMO07AHTBKJ 0.7 Cu. Ft. 700-Watt Microwave Oven with LED Lighting||8.6||Buy From Amazon.com|
|8||Breville BMO650SIL the Compact Wave Soft Close Countertop Microwave Oven||8.2||Buy From Amazon.com|
|9||COMFEE' EM720CPL-PMB Countertop Microwave Oven with Sound On/Off||8.2||Buy From Amazon.com|
|10||Frigidaire 1.4 Cu. Ft. Compact Over-the-Range Microwave in Stainless Steel with Automatic Sensor Cooking||8.2||Buy From Amazon.com|
Table Of Content:
- Black+Decker EM720CB7 Digital Microwave Oven with Turntable Push-Button Door, Child Safety Lock, 700W...
- Amazon Basics Microwave, Small, 0.7 Cu. Ft, 700W, Works with Alexa
- Galanz GLCMKA07RDR-07 Microwave Oven, LED Lighting, Pull Handle Design, Child Lock,Retro Red, 0.7 Cu.Ft...
- Cuisinart CMW-70 Stainless Steel Microwave Oven, Silver
- Panasonic Compact Microwave Oven with 1200 Watts of Cooking Power, Sensor Cooking, Popcorn Button, Quick...
- Toshiba ML2-EM09PA Microwave Oven with Smart Sensor, Position-Memory Turntable, Eco Mode, and Sound On/Off...
- Farberware Classic FMO07AHTBKJ 0.7 Cu. Ft. 700-Watt Microwave Oven with LED Lighting, Brushed Stainless...
- Breville BMO650SIL the Compact Wave Soft Close Countertop Microwave Oven, Silver
- COMFEE' EM720CPL-PMB Countertop Microwave Oven with Sound On/Off, ECO Mode and Easy One-Touch Buttons...
- Frigidaire 1.4 Cu. Ft. Compact Over-the-Range Microwave in Stainless Steel with Automatic Sensor Cooking...
1. Black+Decker EM720CB7 Digital Microwave Oven with Turntable Push-Button Door
- Pre-programmed buttons for popcorn, potato, pizza, frozen vegetable, beverage and dinner plate
- 700 Watts with 10 power settings, clock and kitchen timer, 30 Seconds Express Cooking
- Large LED digital display, easy-to-read control panel, child safety lock, interior light, removable 10” glass turntable.
- Push-button door release for easy access
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 17.3” x 13.0” x 10.2”
- UL approved. One year limited
2. Amazon Basics Microwave
- Now it’s easier to defrost vegetables, make popcorn, cook potatoes, and reheat rice.
- Compact size saves counter space, plus 10 power levels, a kitchen timer, a child lock, and a turntable.
- Alexa is always getting smarter and adding new presets.
- External dimensions (Width x Height x Depth): 17.
3. Galanz GLCMKA07RDR-07 Microwave Oven
- 700W WITH 6 VARIABLE POWER LEVELS : Galanz 0.
- DEFROST & LED DISPLAY :For all your frozen foods, defrost by time or weight so you can enjoy more flavorful foods.
- 360°ROTATING EVENLY HEATING :360° heating and rotation of glass turntable during operation helps cook food more evenly and then improves the cooking efficiency.
- INTERIOR LIGHT & CHILD LOCK : Interior light for checking the status without having to open the doors.
- PACKAGE INCLUDES】 1 x Countertop Microwave Oven; 1 x Glass Tray; 1 x Roller Ring; 1 x Shaft; 1 x Power Cord.
4. Cuisinart CMW-70 Stainless Steel Microwave Oven
- 0. 7 cubic-foot capacity
- 700 watts
- 11 power levels (0%-100%)
- Easy auto-cook functions: Popcorn, Potato, Pizza, Frozen Veggie, Beverage, Reheat
- Defrost food by weight or time
5. Panasonic Compact Microwave Oven with 1200 Watts of Cooking Power
- Microwave cooking made easy space-saving, 1.
- Inverter technology generates a seamless stream of microwave cooking power for evenly heated foods edges to center.
- Smart cooking settings with genius sensor automatically adjusts power and times to take the guesswork out of everyday cooking; includes 16 sensor cook settings; Sensor reheat warms evenly to retain nutrients and texture in leftovers.
- Inverter Turbo defrost for all your frozen foods, Turbo defrost accelerates defrosting time to thaw more quickly and thoroughly for more flavorful foods.
- 3-Level popcorn button popcorn lovers can choose the optimal popping temperature and time for different microwave bag capacities (3.
6. Toshiba ML2-EM09PA(BS) Microwave Oven with Smart Sensor
- 6 Automatic Preset Menus】 6 Preset menu options for convenient cooking snacks, dinner, beverages and more.
- 5 Unique Power Levels】 Customize your cooking power level for more cooking flexibilities, from softening ice cream to boiling liquids.
- Intuitive Operation】 Including One Touch Start between 1-6 Minutes, Child lock function, ECO mode, rapid cooking, and a Kitchen Timer.
- Sound On/Off Button】 Allows you to mute the beeping sound that rings at the end of cooking.
- Easy Defrost】 Choose to defrost your frozen food by weight or by time for more flavorful results.
- LED Cavity Light】 Power-efficient and durable LED light offers a clear interior view to check the cooking status without having to open the door.
- Product Specs】 900 watts of microwave power with 5 power levels, external dimension (W*D*H): 19.
7. Farberware Classic FMO07AHTBKJ 0.7 Cu. Ft. 700-Watt Microwave Oven with LED Lighting
- Quick & easy: you can prepare meals and snacks in a snap with this microwave that packs 700 Watts of output power.
- Get a clear view: The LED display with kitchen timer and clock lets you keep track of time while the easy-view interior LED lighting lets you keep an eye on cooking.
- Convenient: conveniences such as defrost by weight or by time settings let you get dinner on the Table even when you forget to pre-prep your food.
- Style & function: stylish Brushed Stainless Steel front and handle for a stylish, elegant look and the child safety lock function provides an added level of security.
- Cook easy & powerful: it offers 10 power levels and multi-stage cooking to fully customize your cooking with 6 one-touch cooking programs make quick work of any cooking task.
- Speed cooking: 1-6 min.
8. Breville BMO650SIL the Compact Wave Soft Close Countertop Microwave Oven
- The Breville Compact Wave Soft Close with a 25L compact footprint and an easy shortcuts and foods menu is big on convenience, and is designed to precisely reheat, defrost and cook; A countertop microwave engineered with an 80% quieter soft close door.
- COMPACT MICROWAVE This countertop microwave has a compact footprint with a 25L capacity and all the room you need to cook, defrost and reheat delicious meals.
- COOKING SHORTCUTS AND FOOD MENU: One touch auto buttons including Reheat, Defrost, Popcorn & Beverage providing access to your favorite settings; Food Menu functions such as reheat pizza, defrost vegetables or cook potatoes to create quick and easy snacks.
- SOFT CLOSE DOORr: A countertop microwave engineered with a soft close door which is 80% quieter; Clever touches like child lock, mute button and 30 second instant start means less beeps, bumps and clangs, and more pops, bites and crunches.
- DEFROST & REHEAT FUNCTIONS: The Defrost function is designed to gently defrost food without overheating and drying out the edges; The Reheat function uses lower power levels to gently reheat food without drying or overcooking.
- CHILD LOCK: Using your microwave while ensuring your child stays safe is only one touch away thanks to the Child Lock button.
- SETTINGS: Popcorn Beverage, Food Menu, Defrost, Reheat, Power Level Adjustment, Child Lock and Clock Setting.
- WARRANTY: 1 Year Limited Product Warranty; Power: 900 Watts; Voltage: 120 Volts; Capacity: 0.
9. COMFEE’ EM720CPL-PMB Countertop Microwave Oven with Sound On/Off
- Stylish (black) stainless steel finish, compact size: 0.
- Mute function, settings, clock, kitchen timer, child safety lock, easy auto-cook functions: Popcorn, potato, pizza, frozen veggie, beverage, reheat.
- One touch express cooking function with 1-6 minutes and plus30 seconds functions, and two defrost settings (by weight or by time).
- Energy Saving Eco Mode: Minimizing 50% standby power by turning on ECO mode
- Bright digital display, easy-to-read control panel, interior light and 10 inch glass turntable
- One year limited warranty.
10. Frigidaire 1.4 Cu. Ft. Compact Over-the-Range Microwave in Stainless Steel with Automatic Sensor Cooking
- FULL-WIDTH DOOR: Maximizes the interior space, while edge-to-edge glass offers a sleek and stylish look.
- ONE-TOUCH BUTTONS: Cook baked potatoes, popcorn or even add 30 seconds with the touch of a button
- COOKTOP LIGHTING: LED lighting offers a clear, bright view of your cooktop
- INTERIOR LED LIGHTING: LED interior microwave light stays on while your dish cooks
- AUTOMATIC SENSOR COOKING: Microwave automatically adjusts power levels and cooking times to cook a variety of items, effortlessly.
- EXTRA-LARGE GLASS TURNTABLE: Big bowls and large casserole dishes are no problem with the 13.
- 2 SPEED VENTILATION: Over-the-range microwave doubles as a hood offering ventilation with two fan speeds.
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Compact Microwaves currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Compact Microwaves based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Compact Microwaves before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Compact Microwaves they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Compact Microwaves, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Compact Microwaves before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Compact Microwaves will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Compact Microwaves if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Compact Microwaves on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.