You can trust our selection for Infrared Lens Filters Reviews. Because We have worked hard studying and analyzing 60053 reviews for Infrared Lens Filters and rating them. It was a difficult job to list only ten products for Infrared Lens Filters where thousands of them available online. I hope it will help you to take final decision for Best Infrared Lens Filters.
MondalTech.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com
Comparison Chart for Best Infrared Lens Filters
60053 reviews were considered when writing our recommendations for the Infrared Lens Filters in this article.
|1||Quanmin 9.6mm×1.0 mm Slim Optical 780nm Filter Infrared Cold Mirror for use with Sports Camera DIY Modified GoPro Hero5 Hero6 Hero7 YI 4K/4K+/RX0 Black Cameras Lens||9.8||Buy From Amazon.com|
|2||GREEN.L Infrared Filter 58mm IR 720nm X-Ray Filter Optical Glass Filter||9.8||Buy From Amazon.com|
|3||Hoya 82mm R72 Infrared Glass Filter||9.2||Buy From Amazon.com|
|4||Green.L 37mm IR 850 Glass Infrared X-Ray Filter 850nm IR Filter for Camera Lens Digital DSLR SLR||9.2||Buy From Amazon.com|
|5||Hoya 49mm RM-72 Infrared Filter||9||Buy From Amazon.com|
|6||Fotga 58mm Six-in-One Adjustable Variable Infrared IR Pass X-Ray Lens Filter 530nm to 750nm||8.6||Buy From Amazon.com|
|7||ICE IR 77mm 77 Filter Infrared Infra-Red 760HB 760nm 760||8.4||Buy From Amazon.com|
|8||Opteka Infrared Filter [X-Ray Effect] – IR720 Removes Most Visible Light Below & Above 720nm Wavelength for Compatible with All Popular 67mm Camera Lens Models||8.4||Buy From Amazon.com|
|9||ICE IR 55mm 55 Slim Filter Infrared Infra-Red 760HB 760nm 760 Optical Glass||8.4||Buy From Amazon.com|
|10||58mm X-Series IR720 IR 720nm Infrared Filter for Camera Lens Digital DSLR SLR||8.2||Buy From Amazon.com|
Table Of Content:
- Quanmin 9.6mm×1.0 mm Slim Optical 780nm Filter Infrared Cold Mirror for use with Sports Camera DIY Modified...
- GREEN.L Infrared Filter 58mm IR 720nm X-Ray Filter Optical Glass Filter
- Hoya 82mm R72 Infrared Glass Filter
- Green.L 37mm IR 850 Glass Infrared X-Ray Filter 850nm IR Filter for Camera Lens Digital DSLR SLR
- Hoya 49mm RM-72 Infrared Filter
- Fotga 58mm Six-in-One Adjustable Variable Infrared IR Pass X-Ray Lens Filter 530nm to 750nm
- ICE IR 77mm 77 Filter Infrared Infra-Red 760HB 760nm 760
- Opteka Infrared Filter [X-Ray Effect] IR720 Removes Most Visible Light Below & Above 720nm Wavelength...
- ICE IR 55mm 55 Slim Filter Infrared Infra-Red 760HB 760nm 760 Optical Glass
- 58mm X-Series IR720 IR 720nm Infrared Filter for Camera Lens Digital DSLR SLR
1. Quanmin 9.6mm×1.0 mm Slim Optical 780nm Filter Infrared Cold Mirror for use with Sports Camera DIY Modified GoPro Hero5 Hero6 Hero7 YI 4K/4K+/RX0 Black Cameras Lens
- For use with Sports camera DIY Modified GoPro Hero5 Hero6 Hero7 YI 4K/4K+/RX0 Black cameras Lens.
- NOTE:this is item color have black,green, bule. Color sent at random
- Package Included: 2PCS 9.6mm×1.0mm 780nm Optical Infrared Cold Mirror filter
- We are welcome you customize your size according to your need, any size and any wavelength is no problem.
- Pls kindly contact us via amazon or skype:ydm810921 at any time!
2. GREEN.L Infrared Filter 58mm IR 720nm X-Ray Filter Optical Glass Filter
- Infrared Filter】These filters are ideal for creating special affects or for changing the lighting in photography, and also for use in analytical situations where UV and visible light needs to be blocked.
- Multi-Resistant Nano Coating】Made of professional optical glasses with Multi-Resistant Nano Coating technology,9HD hardness making the filter anti-scratch, water repellent, oil & dust .
- Well Built】Filter frame made of tough aviation aluminum frame ensuring durability.
- Easy to Use】These are filters which screw on front of the lens.
- Kit Includes】1x 58mm IR720 Filters ,1xLens Protective Case
3. Hoya 82mm R72 Infrared Glass Filter
- Used for photography with infrared films
- R72 passes only infrared rays above 720nm
- Often used in crime detection, medical photography, detection of distribution of vegetation, etc.
4. Green.L 37mm IR 850 Glass Infrared X-Ray Filter 850nm IR Filter for Camera Lens Digital DSLR SLR
- Material: high quality optical glass and premium aluminum alloy.
- Suitable for 37mm filter thread DSLR/SLR camera, especially mirrorless cameras or DSLRS with no IR blocking filter in front of the sensor.
- Effect passes only infrared rays above 850nm.
- These filters are ideal for creating special affects or for changing the lighting in photography, and also for use in analytical situations where UV and visible light needs to be blocked.
5. Hoya 49mm RM-72 Infrared Filter
- Available in most popular sizes.
6. Fotga 58mm Six-in-One Adjustable Variable Infrared IR Pass X-Ray Lens Filter 530nm to 750nm
- Infrared filters, sometimes called IR filters or heat-absorbing filters, are designed to allow IR mid-infrared wavelengths while block visible light.
- There are also filters which are used in solid state (CCD or CMOS) video cameras to allow IR due to the high sensitivity of many camera sensors to near-infrared light.
- Digital cameras are usually equipped with IR-blocking filters to prevent unnatural-looking images.
- The creative adjustable IR filter is a compact all-in-one variable wavelengths filter that adjusts the amount of wavelengths with just the twist of your wrist.
- You don’t have to carry a bunch of filters for shooting.
7. ICE IR 77mm 77 Filter Infrared Infra-Red 760HB 760nm 760
- Ideal for Wide Angle Lenses.
- Infrared 760nm
- optical glass Screw-in filter
- Metal, double threaded frame to allow additional filters or hoods.
- Superfine matte black frame.
8. Opteka Infrared Filter [X-Ray Effect] – IR720 Removes Most Visible Light Below & Above 720nm Wavelength for Compatible with All Popular 67mm Camera Lens Models
- PRO-GRADE INFRARED FILTER – Filters Out Most Visible Light Below & Above the Wavelength of 720 Nanometers [Infrared] for a Variety of Practical & Creative Indoor & Outdoor Photography Applications.
- SPECTACULAR SPECIAL EFFECTS – Portray Everyday Subjects w/ a Truly Unique Perspective; Filter Captures Light Spectrum Invisible to the Naked Eye, Resulting in Dreamy Colors & Never-Before-Seen Contrast.
- MULTI-COATED PROTECTION – Durable, High Quality Filter is Manufactured to Withstand Everyday Exposure to the Elements; 16-Layer Weather-Sealed Surface Blocks Moisture & Dirt From Infiltrating Lens Element.
- DUAL THREADED DESIGN – Smooth Threads Easily Affix to Any Lens; Double-Sided Design Also Lets You Mount & Stack Multiple Filters for Other Optical Effects Like Warming, Ultraviolet, Macro Photography, Etc.
- COMPATIBLE WITH ALL 67MM LENSES – To Ensure Perfect Fit, Optimal Saturation, Max Contrast & Zero Detail Loss, Verify Lens Thread Size Based on “Ø67” Marking on Lens Barrel or Underneath Lens Cap.
9. ICE IR 55mm 55 Slim Filter Infrared Infra-Red 760HB 760nm 760 Optical Glass
- Thin Frame Ideal for Wide Angle ► deep (not inc rear threads)
- Infrared 760nm
- Optical glass Screw-in filter
- Metal, double threaded frame to allow additional filters or hoods.
- Superfine matte black frame.
10. 58mm X-Series IR720 IR 720nm Infrared Filter for Camera Lens Digital DSLR SLR
- 58mm X-Series IR720 Infrared Filter Eliminates Visible Light Below 720n
- High Quality Pure Optical Glass
- Double Threaded to Accept Other Filters or Accessories
- Produces Great Special Effects, Note: These filters are not coated
- Universal Filter works with Canon, Nikon, Sony, Pentax, Olympus, etc.
How To Choose The Best Infrared Lens FiltersDoes the thought of finding a great Infrared Lens Filters stress you out? Has your mind been juggling between choices when it comes to buying Infrared Lens Filters in general, specifically regarding which model to choose?If that’s the case, know that you’re not alone. Many people find it tough to buy the perfect Infrared Lens Filters for themselves. We understand the stress associated with the buying process!Since you’re here, you are obviously curious about Infrared Lens Filters. You’ve been bombarded with information, so you need to find a reputable source with credible options before you make any decisions on which product would be best for your needs.There are many sources that’ll provide you with that information- buying guides or ratings websites, word-of-mouth testimonials from friends or family members, online forums where users share their personal experiences, product reviews specifically found all over the internet and YouTube channels. Only thorough research will ensure that you get the right product.But that’s not always easy, right? That's why we've taken time to compile a list of the best Infrared Lens Filters in today's market, on your behalf, so that there will be no more worries for you.How did we come up with the list, you ask? How did we create this buying guide?
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Infrared Lens Filters currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Infrared Lens Filters based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Infrared Lens Filters before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Infrared Lens Filters they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Infrared Lens Filters, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Infrared Lens Filters before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Infrared Lens Filters will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Infrared Lens Filters if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Infrared Lens Filters on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.